Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jumping!

Well I'm off to low sec for a day or two. I simply don't have a lot of time to log in these days. I also decided that moving those last combat hulls from my old haunts in Amarr space over to Minmatar space (where I have better refines) would be a good idea. I'll probably jump back up to high sec tonight or tomorrow depending on what happens.

I may putz around low sec for a bit once the ships have been moved. We'll see.

One thing that I did notice when manufacturing the T2 items. They do take quite a bit more time to manufacture than the T1 stuff. Tremor S for example:

It typically takes me 2 days 6 hours to manufacture 100000 rounds of ammo. This works out to 1.5h per 5000 rounds. It takes 8 hours and change to make 5000 rounds of Tremor S or over 5 times longer. I can see that having 10 manufacturing slots in my skill set is going to come in handy if this lengthening of manufacturing time holds for all T2 stuff.

2 comments:

Kirith Kodachi said...

Yep it holds for t2 stuff, especially invented BPCs with their -4 base PE value.

AlansJourney said...

You've been tagged! :)