Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, December 8, 2008

Ah back to exploration

Took a break from the mining to do a bit of exploration. Managed to find a Radar site and got 20mil in decryptors from it. Nothing spectacular but it is a high sec site. I also decided to sell all my decryptors currently in stock. By the end of the day I was up to 298mil note that I started the day at 198mil. Not a bad day. I should note that I ended FW with 232mil. But I knew that re-starting teh store would call for some investment in Megacyte and Zydrine and Nocxium. The 3 BPOs finishing their ME run at the same time and necessitating putting back in for a PE run also put paid ot over 15mil of the initial cash. The biggest problem I have with getting rid of relatively high value items is that I don't have enough slots atm to handle those and the store effectively. I think I need to get some more trade skills once the start to invention is done.

EVE - the game that truely will drive a jack of all trades nuts.

Unfortunatelly my time was cut short trying to find a Grav site and I found it at the end of the day but had to leave the large omber field to the hulk that had already found it. Such is life sometimes.

1 comment:

Bahamut said...

Ah, so that's why you had so much time to chat with me. Fun.