Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting close

Well, since my mins were low, I got of my ass and went mining. Two thirds of a belt later I have another BC in the oven an I'm at 770mil. Between the BC on sale and The BC in the oven all it would take is a few other ships to sell and I'll have reached my goal of 820mil at which point 700mil disappear into the alliance coffers.

Going to have to decide what to prepare for 0.0 now. To a certain extent, what to bring is dictated by who I'm joining and what role I'm joining in, and what deal they have with their pilots and what isk flow their pilots can expect to fund the inevitable ship losses. I figure with the exception of a care package of BPCs sufficient to keep me in T1 cruisers for a good chunk of forever off of rat loot, I should probably not bring much other than my cov-op. Assuming they have got a supply pipeline/production area setup.

Well we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Tony "EVE's Weekend Warrior" said...

Good luck mate!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there are no builders there. I'd bring at least a ceptor or two..GL wherever you go bro :)