Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Advanced Weapons Upgrade 5

For those new to the game, the significance of the skill in the title and specifically the level 5-ness of it may seem to be a little strange.  For the long time EVE player they know exactly what it is and what Milestone it represents.  I have wanted this skill to get to this level, literally for years.  This is the fitting skill that will allow me to fit the canonical Glass Cannon Fit for a Thrasher.  This is the skill and level that will unlock the Marauder skill (still need to get Minmatar Battleship 5 to fly an actual Marauder but *shrug*).  So even though I am still on my EVE vacation, it is worth noting it's acquisition.

Muahahahahahhahaha

Ahem...

Right, going on...

I'm about to enter a section of what I like to call "Backfill" on my skill plan.  This is where I go over various skills that I've skipped over in my quest to get my "main plan" skills in place and plug the holes I've got in my character development.  Some EW skills, Finishing off Frigate Construction 5, Getting Propulsion Jamming 5, Finishing off some Navigation skills (a Matari pilot without full nav skills, how embarrassing is that?), shield skills, armor skills, leadership skills.  I could go on but you get the picture.  The next few months should flesh out some missing sections in my skills sets.  I figure I've got upward of at least a year more to go before I even consider getting into a capital ship (outside the freighter of course).

Although I'm in EVE-online frequently.  I am waiting patiently for the new character generator.  It will be interesting to see how close I can get the new Letrange to resemble the older one once that gets to TQ.

See you guys at the next milestone.

1 comment:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

AWU5... the only way to fly :))