Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, April 12, 2010

Vagabonds

Now that both my Vagabonds are outfitted and ready I'm feeling a little better about things. I really need to get back to making iskies though.

Saturday was a little lost for me with on one hand open bed surgery on a Murphy Bed. Replaced the walls of the box which involved removing all the hardware on the box part of the bed in order to replace the melamine covered crap that was there before with birch. Got to play with plenty of power tools. It's all back together. I'll be staining it next weekend.

Then there was the EVE meet in the evening. This was a nice little meet. Got to plan things out for getting the PvP wing back up to snuff. On Sunday we managed to get a little frigate roam going and scouted out part of our new operations area. No fights but it was late Sunday night, so not a lot going on except neutrals and macros.

Got to play in my Stiletto though. That was nice.

Need to get my missioning hat on for the isk flow, that and some exploration to get some plexes (the sites not the ones in the market) and what not.

4 comments:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

So, how do you like them Wagas?

OkamiKurai said...

I keep hearing good to GREAT things about Vagabonds.

I haven't even messed with a Stabber much at this point, so I just curious from a popular opinion standpoint.

Are they all that??

Letrange said...

The vaga has a very specific purpose in the battlespace that is EVE. It is the premier skirmishing cruiser. It used to be SERIOUSLY over powered. To the point where if you wanted to be serious in a roaming gang it was "train for Vagabond". Now it's merely the best at what it does. The speed nerf made it go from "almost invincible" to "very hard to kill".

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

If you haven't messed with a Stabber, do so. Now that it's actually worth it to rig T1 cruisers you can turn one into a wannabe-Vaga pretty easily.

And yes, they're all that :)