Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

And it's time to wait for the update

The long skill is set. The meh update is underway. Empyrian Age might be a fine update for the PvP lite world, but for the industrial side, all effects are likely to be very secondary. A slight increase in frigate and cruiser sales. Maybe. The finally appearing 6th Amarr frigate is going to be nice (I'll be zipping over to Amarr space to pick one up). I'm continuing on my drive to get ice refining. Once I do I'll probably do a quick slip to some trade skills in order to get some more sales slots. But soon after that I'll be heading hardcore into the combat skills.

On the alliance leadership side, either it's the summer blahs, or I need to get recruiting more. I think I have some of the building blocks in place. I am a little worried about acquiring PvP pilots in competition with the Faction Warfare stuff.

We'll see how it goes. In other news I now have 5 NPC corps that I have 6.7 standing or higher.

No comments: