Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, May 5, 2008

Stuff

This weekend consisted mostly of mission grinding. I remembered to get a few screen shots however. The good news is that by the end of the weekend, between my mission grinding and Doc's LCSC will now be able to put towers in Minmatar 0.6 space as well as Gallente 0.5 space.

Brutus III on the way to kill some drones

The amusing thing about Brutus III is the reason for the III. This is my 3rd Mission cyclone. I've got a pretty good perma-tank setup on it. The first Brutus was lost way early discovering that Portal to War 2 of 5 is not horribly survivable. The second one got nailed by a Minor Sansha Annex - the 2nd room... I just can't tank 9 BS, 13 BC/CC, 5 FF when the frigates are warp scrambling and webbifying. Hence Brutus III.

Roid Killer mining some Pithix

I'm liking these mining missions. They'll be even better when I get a covetor/hulk. Funky asteroid in the background though.

1 comment:

CrazyKinux said...

Yeah, some of those missions are well thought of.

Great screenshots!