Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Diplo stuffs

Well I didn't get a lot done mission running wise. Even when one is burned out, when one pokes one nose into EVE the dance continues. I spent over half my evening dealing with "politics".

Ah well at least I have some saboteurs to kill and hopefully some Scimitar BPCs to work with (I need to make myself one).

My hangar in high sec is getting a nice spread of options, although I will probably be getting rid of my mission running Cyclone sometime soon. It was a good fit that lasted me quite a while.

3 comments:

Carole Pivarnik said...

*sympathizes*

Letrange said...

/me bows in the presence of someone who KNOWS EXACTLY what I mean.

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Saboteurs to kill, eh?

Call me if you need me >:)