Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Saturday, January 16, 2010

And I remove myself from the blog pack

As part of my burnout, I'm posting less. You may have noticed. That being the case I decided to remove myself from the blog pack while I'm on burnout row.

What I'm up to:

Missioning. Currently doing mainly level 3's while I skill up my weapons some more. Trying to get to the point where I have T2 BS weapons for all weapons a minmatar BS can use. This might take a while...

What the alliance up to:

The usual peace time stuff: Lots a wormhole ops and engaging intruders.

Amusing quotes:

AMC Pilot> 35-40 jetcans, and that was just me.

Some of my pilots do crazy mining ops from time to time...

5 comments:

Timothy Roy said...

Sorry to see you stepping back from Blogging. Your articles on projectile weapon changes are two guides I refer back to constantly! :)

Hopefully things will cycle around and you'll be a posting demon again in no-time! :)

Anonymous said...

I heard it was better to burn out than to fade away...

In all seriousness, focus on the fun (and RL if need be). If that means adjusting the mix, so be it,

Carole Pivarnik said...

Your insightful posts will be missed but I assume we'll see one from time to time. I appreciate the time you have taken to personally chat with me in game about various things.

Oh and the "serious matter" from last night fortunately was not as dire as we feared.

Letrange said...

oh I'll still be blogging, just not as frequent. I figure with the reduced posting schedule I shouldn't be in the pack :)

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

We missed you tonight at EVE Meet...

Expect a phone call tomorrow mid-morning >:)

If it ain't smokin', you ain't flying her hard enough

o7