Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well that was better

This evening things went much better. Got in a gang, lost some ships got in on some kill mails. Much better. As you all know, I'm doing FW on the cheap pretty much. Sticking to T1 ships for now. To give you guys an idea, I tend to treat T1 Frigates as ammo.

They are ammo, not ships

That should give you an idea of how much ammo I had at the start of the evening. I lost one of the vigils, the Reticle (got most of it's modules back though), and another Rifter. But for this I got in on a Coercer, a Typhoon and a Crusader killmails. All ships were insured although the loss of 4 of the T2 modules on the Thrasher hurt it's still not a lot compaired to the kills since I also got the Coercer's T2 drops (Thanks guys).

At the end of the evening I've decided to join the 17th tactical wing as one of their pilots. They are aware of my long term plans and don't have a problem with it, and this should help me get in some more good gangs on a regular basis.

2 comments:

Carole Pivarnik said...

T1 ships as ammo!!! This is a humorous concept and I like it! Glad you got on some killmails :)

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Yep, it's called Jihad.

ALLAH AKBAR !!!