Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last night

Last night I was not on much. Just had time to fly to my main manufacturing hub and slap in some production. I've managed to standardize the amounts of ships and modules it's convenient for me to manufacture at a crack. This is based on what my hauler can handle actually. Basically my haulers are 28.2-29.2k m3 (yep rigged mammoths and rigged mastodons). My alt in 2 days will be flying an Iteron V. I'll need to check whether he has the skills yet to rig it out with a single rig or not. I suspect not, but those skills will be the next ones he gets if that's the case.

Basically these volumes mean that I can transport:
  • 10 frigates and their modules/ammo
  • 5 destroyers and their modules/ammo
  • 2 cruisers and 2 frigates and their modules/ammo
  • 2 cruisers and 1 destroyer and their modules/ammo
  • 1 battlecruiser and 2 frigates and their modules/ammo
  • 1 battlecruiser and 1 destroyer and their modules/ammo
In a single trip. So I'm trying to base my hull resupply to my operating base on packets of these sizes. So after messing around with EFT a bit I slap in the manufacture of 2 cruisers and associated modules and ammo that was it for the night.

(this was moved from the previous post as that post works better without this).

No comments: