Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, January 10, 2011

Just a slight change to the right

I decided to mess with the gadgets on the right a bit.  Removed the not so useful profile (you get one profile per account instead of per blog and since my blogs tend to be about the avatars involved themselves instead of my RL identity, this is inconvenient).  At some point I'll get a Letrange picture in that spot.  Probably after the new character generator gets installed and Letrange's new look gets created.

With 500+ blog posts I figured it was time I put in a search gadget.  For fun and giggles put in "Thrasher" and see that I've written previously about the Minmatar Destroyer.  This should help diving through the mass of older posts for interesting nuggets.

3 comments:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

*sigh* typos...

The words "death star" bring back fun memories :))

Anonymous said...

My new blogging goal is to make it to Letrange's sidebar.

Letrange said...

@casiella fixed (also cleaned up my blog list of older no longer posting blogers