Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Where you can find me

Although the alliance knew my plans, I'm not sure the rest of you did.  Sure you knew I'd be taking a break from EVE, but I'm not sure I mentioned where you'd be able to find me while I'm on break.  Now that the game went live it can be revealed:

You'll be able to find me on the Selbina server of Final Fantasy XIV.  For once I've started a blog on the first day of my new adventure:

Letrange's FFXIV Blog

...

Not horribly original but it works and it's fairly consistent with my EVE blog.  Any EVE related posts as I skill up and or see the need for commentary will of course still be posted here.  But the bulk of my posting activity will be over there for the time being.

Fly safe (or fly dangerously depending on your preference).

6 comments:

Rixx Javix said...

I read it and I almost cried, I have no idea what you are talking about over there but for some reason it made me sad. :(

Come back to us m8!

Cj Didge said...

From what i've read and heard about final fantasy you'll be back by monday :)

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Hey Let, you're still coming to the EVE Meet, right? This saturday is Havegun's B-day :)

@Cj: I wouldn't worry about him; he's crazy enough to like it!

Letrange said...

@Bryan, my char will keep going. I'll eventually come back - no worries

@CJ, I'm an FFXI vet so I know what I'm getting into.

@Coz, yep I'll still be going to the eve meets. No worries there.

Myrhial Arkenath said...

Played the beta, looked really nice and fun, but my system simply refused to run it properly. Which is frustrating since it isn't even a year old. Did FFXI have trial accounts? Maybe if / once FFXIV gets those I can see if will run properly in the future.

Anonymous said...

Definitely planning on checking this out, at least for the crafting. I'll look for you if I do. ;)