Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And I'm out of w-space

Unlike last night, tonight was un-eventful. I managed the final tear-down of the large tower in Chaos Central, quite easily. Everything fit in a single orca load and myself and my alt were able to get to high sec with every thing without incident. 8 jumps from home base. Sweet.

So yep This last stint in w-space was quite worth it since I get out of it with 3 Loki's in inventory and a pile of isk. The next few days will consist of da eeeeeeevil logistics moves as I centralize various scattered ship (mainly emptying the "PvP warehouse" and folding back a single station). I also have some final manufacturing to do (Build a Hound or two) to replace losses, and otherwise get my inventory of ships stabilized.

Then there will be the big sell off of materials. I have decided to dump the materials on the market (some shipped to Jita to be dumped, some disposed of locally). Acquiring new materials for any industrial plans I may formulate when I get back in game should be fairly trivial. A quick trip to Jita and some locally purchased minerals with my BPO collection and I should be good to go when I get back.

All in all a successful stay in w-space.

1 comment:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Good times, man... funky ones at times but all good :)