Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, July 23, 2010

Results

And the results from the staggered start:

The first two were no problem no losses (maybe that's fixed?) but they were on the correct schedule. Of course I could not test my "delayed startup of system" theory since I have no idea when the system got loaded. So I still need to test that part of the theory. The last set - the ones started at 10:50 however had accelerated production in the sense that the entire run got done. by the time I checked. Weather it was finished immediately or part way through the day - no clue.

The next test is to have all 6 processors start at 10:50. We'll see the results if there's no extended downtime in 40 minutes or so.

1 comment:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

With all the time you've spent trying to crack the PI nut, CCP should be giving you a free PLEX or three, if not a salary !!!