For the rest of you here are the promissed numbers. These are on approximate Jita pricing, except for the mineral values which were local. Note that I could do better than Jita if I was selling the salvage locally.
Link to PDF
- This was just to get a feel for the feasibility of generating salvage for T1 rigs in wormhole space.
- Obviously unless you have specific need for a piece of salvage not generated by Matari or Amarr ships, use the Burst and the Tormentor to blow up.
- Anything above the mining frigates is too expensive to justify blowing up without insuring fully.
- You'll need to blow up cruisers to get circuits (one of two generic types of T1 salvage).
- The profit percentage is way down - this is due to the upfront cost of the cruisers and also due to the fact that there was a loss on the Rifter since I didn't insure them to Platinum levels.