With the auction of T3 resources started within the alliance I have a little free time to check things out. So I wander over to eve-o's forums and check out the test server threads to see if there's anything interesting...
Woah, the proposed changes to navy ships is up. All Navy Faction Frigates and Navy Tier 2 BS are getting reviewed. And for those out there who wanted navy Tier 1 BS, they are on their way with Dominion. Navy Typhoon anyone? Navy Dominix? There was much droolage.
The Typhoon Fleet Issue was especially drool worthy:
Typhoon Fleet Issue:
• Slot layout: 8 high, 4 med, 7 low, 5 turrets, 5 launchers
• Fittings: 660 CPU, 13125 powergrid, 350 calibration, 3 rig slots
• Hitpoints: +50% hit points on hull (9316), armor (9316) and shields (8203)*
• Dronebay increased by 25m3, bandwidth unchanged
• Speed: +10% max velocity and agility increased by 10%
• Sensor: +25% ladar sensor strength
* Standard Typhoon armor and shield values have been swapped as well
I don't know about you but 200m3 of drones, swapped and +50% shields and armor, 5/5 split and speed, maneuverability and sensor boost? Someone put a bucket under all the typhoon pilots they know. The biggest problem I can see is that they are FW LP only. And they need a lot of LP. But either way - woah! That is going to be one tasty BS.
Flying Comes to WoW Legion
15 hours ago