Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friday

When I logged on there was some action happening around Arzad. I managed to get in on the tail end of a pretty spectacular debacle. I still managed to get a pod kill, but it was not a good engagement. The FC was not someone I recognized (this not being my usual time online, that's hardly surprising). So a frigate was lost for a pod kill. The thing is, that various recriminations between certain participants who had been involved longer than I was started happening.

Drama, in the militia, who'da thunk???

Basicaly I spend the rest of the day on Indy pursuites and when I want to fleet up at the normal time I end up back with the level 5 stuff from the previous night. Sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles. Not as much as the prior evening but still we'll be able to turn the drone loot into some nice milita ships.

No comments: