Later on I did manage to get on however and check out the parts of Incarna.
- Possibly the best looking avatars in MMOs going.
- Stations appropriate to the setting.
- Hyper realistic avatars without a first person perspective? fail
- Constant need to lift off the mouse button to change direction? fail
- Context menus showing up when you can't click them? fail
- Inability to choose which planet you're looking at when focusing on the PI screen? fail
- I'll have to check again but I think there were some problems with looking up and down - more fail.
- Head does not follow the view screen focus? fail
- Not much to do in the quarters - and we can no longer spin ships to distract ourselves.
- It feels like a hotel room. Appropriate, so that is the reason the functionality score is higher.
- Nice upgrade looks wise (for the few times I'll be zoomed in enough to actually see the turrets)
- Some bugs on turret and effect synchronization (Unless these are fixed internally already, they'll make it onto tranquility - look forward to a bit of bitching)
- Some questionable turret placements (WTF are those turrets doing on top & bottom of the tempest!?! - expect MORE bitching)
- Not enough gun flash on artillery (Please see Youtube videos of an Iowa class battleship firing it's main guns (406mm/50's) - personal complaint)
- Nothing special.
- Not going to have a lot of content at start, is it?
Looks like the verdict will be "meh expansion" with potential to be realized over the next few expansions.