- The dissolution of the T2 lottery.
- Implementation of HIC class.
- Implementation of Industrial Command class.
- Changes to probing mechanics.
- The "speed nerf".
- Sov mechanics.
- New graphics engine in the client.
- The introduction of warp to zero.
- The introduction of align to.
- And many many other changes.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
And yesterday(?) was EVE Online's 7th birthday. I've been playing for 3 years 3 months now (longest continuous presence in an MMO so far). I must say that it's been a wild ride so far as my posts have indicated. In that time I've seen quite a lot of changes.
Posted by Letrange at 6:46 AM