Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yea, it's been a bit

Work has kept me busier than usual lately. I was unable to get on much last week. I did get on last night.

More progress was made in the tear-down of the existing POS. Just need to get the ships out of the ship maintenance array at this point and then it's the final tear-down sometime later this week.

POS tear-downs are unfortunately not very exciting. And so long as there's no bubble at the wormhole to high sec, rather safe as well. So sorry but there probably won't be much excitement in the blog for this week. Logistics work is necessary but hardly exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.