Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Saturday, December 27, 2008

And I'm back

Stuff sold over the holidays - I'm going to need to go on a mining spree over the next week I think. I hope to make the 700mil isk mark some time this week, as I'd like to start making the move towards 0.0 sometime next weekend. We'll see how that goes. Either way, not having an alliance or a corp to work on really has upped my personal income. It can only get better when I get my BS skills in place and actually run level 4 missions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back.
I know you're looking to move to 0.0 and play around - do you have a more specific plan or is it still a work in progress?

Keep selling!

Letrange said...

at this point no specific plan - we'll see who takes me. The plan is to do 0.0 PvP for about 2 months and learn what I can there. Then after that get serious about recruiting a "pvp wing" either by hunting for a PvP corp that wants to join an alliance or forming my own PvP corp or both.

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

>:)