Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Progress so far

Well with the renewal point only 2 hours away or so, here's what I think of the war so far:

Well getting these guys to engage is not really problematic. Lets face it when our strength is up, they still outnumber our combat pilots. The good news is the non-combat pilots are finally avoiding giving them easy kills.

I also had the situation with Aeon Creed come to a head. The smack being responsible for getting us into this war? I could deal, not happy but I could deal. Smacking to our allies on the EvE-O forums? Nope, kinda pushed my options out the window there. So AEONC was kicked out of the alliance.

I'm sorry to see the pilots go, but we couldn't afford the level of stupidity in making a bad situation worse that their CEO evidenced. That's all I'll say on the subject.

This has brought to light the need to foster a PvP wing.

No comments: