First I did a lot of mining in order to try and accomplish two objectives:
- Fill out an order that Carbon Freezer setup.
- Build my Cyclone.
At 15:55 the war started.
Some observations about the war with Save Our Souls.
- They definitely seem to be a bunch of prime griefers, especially after some comments made to Cerui.
- There seems to be a vast gulf between various PvP elements in our alliance. There are the calm and collected ones like Cerui and the tension raising ones like Talwin.
- I'm getting the impression that the other corp is more cohesive than we are, they are also full of tech 2 pilots with spiffy ships.
- Their recon seems to be inferior to ours. Not so much in terms of capabilities but of putting in the work to sniff out targets.
I predict lots of cat and mouse operations with feints and counter feints, ambush and counter ambush as we try to survive this war and frustrate the enemy. According to Cerui they have set some vague objective of getting x isk in loot from us or some such. I suspect if all our pilots fly smart and don't do stupid things we might be able to operate effectively (the odds of them all flying smart are low but you never know).